Are you a HCPC registered psychologist that specialises in CAMHS?
Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Band 7-8b Clinical Psychologist who specialises in CAMHS to join a service at a well-established NHS trust within Barrow-in-Furness. Our client is seeking a highly experienced Clinical Psychologist to work in their busy service.
Our client is looking for Psychologists with previous CAMHS experience to work within a well-established CAMHS team. The role will include providing assessments, therapy and interventions to children, their families and carers. You will also provide consultation to multi-agency professionals who also work within the CAMHS team.
Duties within this role will include:
• To provide an efficient, effective, comprehensive and specialist psychological service for children and adolescents with emotional, behavioural and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
• To contribute to multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with emotional and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
• To undertake a range of highly specialist clinical work, urgent assessment work, parenting support and specialist cases.
• To contribute to audit and research.
• To actively engage in treatment and outcome monitoring, including the use of normed measures associated with CYP-IAPT.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below!
Why join Pulse?
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 training
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
#AHP_FE_PTN – PT North
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.