Are you a HCPC registered Psychologist looking for an excited new locum role?
Pulse is working with an NHS client based in London, who are currently in need of a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist to join their speciality CAMHS team on a full-time basis starting as soon as possible.
You will be responsible for managing your own caseload of service users, providing specialist psychological therapy interventions and other evidenced based interventions to children, young people and families attending the service.
What to do next?
If you feel like this role is suited to you and you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply today.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional Compliance Team of training phlebotomist’s
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.