A rewarding new opportunity has become available for an experienced CAMHS Practitioner to join our NHS client based in London. This is a locum position available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours per week for an initial 3-months.
The candidate in post will work within the Youth Offending Service to carry out risk assessments and ensure that care plans for service users are co-ordinated efficiently. It is essential that candidates applying for this role have previous experience working in a youth offending service.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.