We are looking for a CAMHS practitioner with experience in providing assessments and triaging. You must be a qualified mental health nurse or a general nurse with qualified experience.
We are now recruiting for a CAMHS Practitioner to join an innovative team, based in a well-established NHS trust based in Nottingham. The role is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 6-8-week period. The position available is a part-time 2 days per week to support the BEH team.
Skills and experience needed:
• Show excellent CAMHS experience
• Able to complete urgent assessments and triaging experience
• Extensive experience of working as a CAMHS Practitioner
• Offer clinical treatment work and consultation
• Experience of a wide range of young people’s mental health presentations
• Can work well independently and as part of the team
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact the team for more information.
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.