Are you an experienced CAMHS Practitioner looking for an exciting new role?
We are now recruiting for a CAMHS Practitioner to join an innovative team, based in a well-established NHS trust based in Lancashire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, and the appointed candidate will need to work full time hours per week for an initial 3-4-month period.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing assessments to a caseload of patients with Autism. It is essential that the candidate is ADOS trained to be considered for this role.
Skills and experience needed:
- Show excellent CAMHS experience
- Able to complete urgent assessments
- Extensive experience of working as a CAMHS Practitioner
- Offer clinical treatment work and consultation
- Experience of a wide range of young people’s mental health presentations
- Can work well independently and as part of the team
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact the team for more information.
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
- Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.