Pulse are currently recruting for an exciting new post that has come available with a CAMHS service in the West Yorkshire area.
My client is seeking a band 6 or 7 CAMHS Practitioner with a core profession in Social Work, Nursing or Occupational Therapy to join their NHS team. The postholder will be working on the site in West Yorkshire and also from home using video and telephone due to current restrictions in place.
This will be a 3-6 month locum contract commencing immediately. Full time is preferred however part time will also be considering for the right person.
Skills and experience needed:
- Show excellent CAMHS experience
- Able to complete urgent assessments
- Extensive experience of working as a CAMHS Practitioner
- Offer clinical treatment work and consultation
- Experience of a wide range of young people’s mental health presentations
- Can work well independently and as part of the team
If you are an enthusiastic CAMHS Practitioner with excellent rapport building skills and would like to learn more, please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
- Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect CAMHS Practitioner?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.