Are you an experienced CAMHS Practitioner who specialises in Eating Disorders?
Our client is seeking to recruit a CAMHS Practitioner to join their NHS team based in Middlesex, to manage an assessment waiting list within their eating disorder service. T his role is available to start as soon as possible, offering part time hours each week for an initial 3 month period with view to extend.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing assessments to a caseload of patients with eating disorders. You must have a core profession and the valid professional registration to be considered for this role. Our client is also seeking candidates who have ideally 2 years’ experience working with CAMHS.
Skills and experience needed:
- Show excellent CAMHS experience
- Able to complete urgent assessments
- Extensive experience of working as a CAMHS Practitioner
- Offer clinical treatment work and consultation
- Experience of a wide range of young people’s mental health presentations
- Can work well independently and as part of the team
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact the team for more information.
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
- Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.