A position has become available for a Band 5 CAMHS Practitioner with ASD experience to join a well-established NHS Trust based in Lancashire.
The post holder will work within a multidisciplinary team, providing assessments and on-going treatment to children with ASD, Autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders. You will work in partnership with the children and their families and carers to develop an evidence-based, agreed care plan. ADOS training is essential for this position.
Benefits will include competitive annual leave, continued professional development and a pension scheme.
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact the team for more information.
Other Pulse benefits:
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
- Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.