An exciting new opportunity has opened for a qualified CAMHS Practitioner to join a dynamic NHS trust based in Accrington. This is a full-time locum role, ongoing for an initial 3-months.
Our client is looking for Psychologists with previous CAMHS experience to work within a well established CAMHS team. The role will include providing assessments, therapy and interventions to children, their families and carers. You will also provide consultation to multi-agency professionals who also work within the CAMHS team.
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact the team for more information.
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
- Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal CAMHS Practitioner?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.