Are you a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist with experience in CAMHS Neuro?
Our client is currently recruiting for a Neuro role based in Middlesex, in their busy and developing CAMHS service. The post holder will be responsible for delivering a specialist psychology service, and will take a leadership role on issues relating to neuropsychology.
You will be expected to conduct Neuropsychological assessments so experience in this is essential. You will also offer advice and consultation on patients’ psychological care to colleagues from other disciplines and to professional and non-professional carers.
The post is for 3 months minimum, working full-time hours 2-3 days per week.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.