Pulse is now seeking to recruit a CAMHS MST Therapist to join our client’s NHS trust in Surrey, on a full-time locum basis for an initial 3-months. The MST therapist will provide a Multisystemic Therapy (MST) service for young people at risk of out of home placement. You will be providing therapy in the patient’s homes and the community, so it will be beneficial if those applying hold a full licence and have access to own vehicle during work hours.
Key responsibilities include:
• To assess and manage risk with partner agencies.
• To participate in on-going case-reviews involving a multi-disciplinary approach.
• To provide therapeutic relationships to enable service users to achieve independence, maximise potential, and resolve difficulties within their physical, emotional and societal environment.
• To maintain files and provide written reports, case summaries as required.
• To respond to a variety of situations and/or crises involving behavioural and emotional needs of young people and their families.
• To participate in information sessions and training as requested.
• To attend all relevant team meetings.
What to do next?
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Benefits of joining Pulse:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 training
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.