Pulse is now recruiting for a CAMHS mental health practitioner to join a well-established NHS trust, located in Surrey. In this role, you will be responsible for providing specialist mental health advice, guidance and consultation to other professionals who contribute directly to the care of the young child and their parents/carers.
The trust is located around 15 minutes from the closest train station and there is also onsite staff car parking available. It is also essential that candidates applying are HCPC registered or have eligibility for accreditation with the BABCP.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please use the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists - also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.