Pulse is looking to identify a CAMHS Crisis Practitioner to join a CAMHS service in Wakefield which is run by a well-established NHS trust. The role is available to start as soon as possible, and the client will consider both full and part-time applications. This temporary contract is expected to last for 3-6 months.
Pulse is the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment and our dedicated teams will provide expert knowledge and advice each step of the way.
This role will involve providing emergency assessments followed by intensive treatment to service users and their families who are in crisis. You will be expected to work both autonomously and as part of a team as required. You will need excellent communication skills to co-ordinate community and inpatient teams to assist with discharge and transitions.
• Show excellent CAMHS experience
• Able to complete urgent assessments
• Experience of a wide range of young people’s mental health presentations
• Can work well independently and as part of the team
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.