As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for mental health professionals.
Pulse are currently seeking a band 7 Registered CAMHS Nurse to work within our fantastic client’s Child and Family Service based in East London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 6-month period.
The successful nurse will be providing specialist assessments, intensive interventions and crisis work within the clinical service, supporting high quality, evidence-based practice with CAMHS service users. They will be managing a caseload of vulnerable children and young people living away from home or experience a range of emotional and behavioural difficulties.
It is essential that the Nurse holds the relevant qualifications and is registered with the NMC to be considered for this role.
If you feel you are a compassionate CAMHS nurse looking to make a positive change for vulnerable children and young people, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Nurse?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.