Pulse is now recruiting for a CBT therapist to join an innovative service for an ongoing position. The post will appeal to candidates who have completed the IAPT High Intensity Therapy training and who are able to demonstrate their use of evidence based practice within an IAPT setting. Ideally, you should be BABCP accredited or able to meet the criteria for accreditation.
The post holder will provide assessment and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) to children and young people for a range of Anxiety and Depression related problems for which CBT is demonstrated to be clinically effective within the Core Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS).
The role is based in Hampshire at a well-established NHS trust which is close by to a main line train station, and has regular transport links to and from the trust.
This position is available to start in upcoming weeks working full time hours, Monday to Friday.
What you need to be considered for this role:
• BABCP accredited
• Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Substantial CAMHS experience
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply today using the form below.
Pulse in return can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team to discuss in more detail.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours. *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.