Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Band 7/8a Clinical Psychologist who specialises in CAMHS to join a service at a well-established NHS trust within Harrow. Our client is seeking a highly experienced Clinical Psychologist to work in their busy service. You will have had experience in working with children and adolescents and their families. You will also need to be HCPC registered.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours. It is also due to run for an initial 3-month period. The trust is based close by to a main line train station and there is also lots of close by amenities.
Duties within this role will include:
• To provide an efficient, effective, comprehensive and specialist psychological service for children and adolescents with emotional, behavioural and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
• To contribute to multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with emotional and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
• To undertake a range of highly specialist clinical work, urgent assessment work, parenting support and specialist cases.
• To contribute to audit and research.
• To actively engage in treatment and outcome monitoring, including the use of normed measures associated with CYP-IAPT.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below!
Why join Pulse?
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.