Pulse is recruiting for a Band 8c/8d Clinical Lead who specialises in CAMHS head up a service for a local authority based in North London.
You will need experience in working with children and adolescents and their families from a clinical point of view and you will also need to be HCPC registered. In addition, as this is a Clinical lead you must have previous experience in managing/supervising teams of people, including those that are senior.
The role is available to start from the 1st April, offering full hours (37.5 hours) per week for 3-6 months.
Duties within this role will include:
- Responsible for a team of managers running both the Early help teams and Social care teams
- Responsible for service development across all teams under your remit which targets to achieve
- To provide an efficient, effective, comprehensive and specialist psychological service for children and adolescents with emotional, behavioural and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
- To contribute to multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with emotional and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
- To undertake a range of highly specialist clinical work, urgent assessment work, parenting support and specialist cases.
- To contribute to audit and research.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below!
Why join Pulse?
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- First class service from our experienced team of consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.