Pulse is currently recruiting to a position that has become available with our NHS client based in Bedfordshire. They are seeking a highly experienced Principal Psychologist to join their Psychiatric Liaison service for an initial 3-month period.
The Psychologist appointed will require substantial experience of working in adult mental health services and used to working with service users who present with significant risk issues. The role will include leading on the workstream to improve the understanding and co-ordination of care for people with complex mental health difficulties who present frequently to Accident and Emergency.
Skills and experience:
• Substantial adult mental health experience
• HCPC registration
• Post-graduate doctoral level training in clinical psychology
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 training
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.