Our client is currently seeking a Band 8b Clinical Psychologist who has previous experience of working within learning disabilities, to join a NHS trust based in London.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period currently. Previous experience working within a learning disabilities team is desired and you must be able to manage own caseload.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have completed the relevant degree in psychology
• Have professional body registration – HCPC
• Experience of working with people with autism
• Experience of working with people with a learning disability
Pulse can offer you a secure route to working as a temporary worker, providing a dedicated and mobile compliance team and unique technology to support your registration with us. In addition, we can also offer the flexibility of full-time and part-time positions, daily payroll and a choice of payment methods.
Other benefits of working for Pulse include:
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Access to exclusive job vacancies
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.