Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 8b Clinical Psychologist with Pallative Care experience, to work within an NHS Trust in West Bromwich.
To be considered for this role you must be HCPC registered and have previous experience in a similar role. The role is available to start as soon as possible and is offering full-time hours.
Previous experience within a similar setting and conducting HCR-20’s is desirable. Skills and experience in delivering post-traumatic stress disorder or complex PTSD assessment and intervention would also be highly desirable.
What will you have?
• Engagement with Special Interest groups in Cancer / Palliative Care
• Post-doctoral training in one or more additional specialised areas of psychological practice
• Trained in clinical supervision and the supervision of doctoral trainees
• Evidence of continuing professional development
• HCPC registration as an Applied Psychologist with Chartered Status
What we have to offer you?
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.