Pulse is currently seeking a band 8b Clinical Psychologist to join the dynamic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust (BIRT) based within our private client’s service in Glasgow. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an ongoing period.
It is essential that the psychologist has previous experience within a neuro environment and is registered with the HCPC to be considered for this role.
Duties within this role:
• Ensuring the provision and development of high quality, innovative, and evidence based neuropsychological rehabilitation practice.
• Providing specialist psychological assessment of our service users, using psychological and neuropsychological tests, self-report scales, structured observations and interviews
• Formulating and implementing specialist psychological treatment plans for mental health and adjustment difficulties based on a multi-factorial psychological understanding and current evidence-based best practice
• Contributing highly specialist psychological advice to the multi-disciplinary formulation of appropriate therapeutic approaches or intervention plans, and supervising their implementation
• Undertaking psychologically based risk assessment and risk management for relevant service users and advising team members appropriately
• Participating in multidisciplinary team meetings concerned with the delivery and development of clinical services
If you are an empathetic Clinical Psychologist looking to make a positive change to patients with neurological conditions, then please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.