Pulse are seeking a Clinical Psychologist to work with in an acute and community neuropsychology Service in Cheshire. The appointed candidate will work with in the community assisting the neuropsychological service to both acute and community acquired brain injury and stroke patients. This post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an initial 3-month period.
The post holder will work in a highly specialist Neuropsychology service for adults with acquired and long-term neurological conditions. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team delivering specialist neuro-psych assessments, treatment, case formulation and consultation to other team members and other agencies.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
· Daily payroll
· Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
· Expand your skill set more quickly
· Flexible hours of work
· Online interviews via HireVue
· First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
· iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
· Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
· Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
· Access to high-quality voluntary training
· £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.