Here at Pulse, we are now seeking a band 8b Psychotherapist to join our client’s well-established NHS trust working in their CAMHS service based in Essex. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
The candidate appointed will use personal treatment plans and a variety of non-medical treatments to address the client's thought processes, feelings and behaviour, understand inner conflicts and find new ways to alleviate and deal with distress.
The appointed candidate will be responsible for assessment, treatment and systematic outcome measurement and the extensive clinical supervision of junior clinicians throughout the team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Carefully observe children and young people and respond to what they might be communicating through their behaviour and play
• Encourage the client to talk about and explore their feelings and behaviour
• Run group sessions with people undergoing therapy in a clinical setting
• Keep abreast of developments in theory and research
• Network within the health professional community and other potential business areas to maintain continuity of work and client base
• Evaluate therapy outcomes and write reports
Why join Pulse?
• Daily payroll
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.