Pulse is currently seeking a Band 8b CAMHS Psychologist who specialises in Eating Disorders, to join our client’s well-established NHS trust within Suffolk. This post is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours per week for an ongoing duration.
The candidate appointed will work with patients, assessing and determining the causes of the problem, while coming up with a treatment plan that will help the patient deal with the mental or emotional causes of the disorder.
• Assessment and therapy with clients aged 18 and under
• Clinical leadership and supervision
• Working in an MDT
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.