Pulse is now recruiting for an experienced Psychologist to join our private client’s hospital, based in the West Midlands. The Psychologist in post will provide assessment and treatment for those with Autism and complex needs, or who have significant difficulties with social engagement.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, with a requirement to work 3 days per week for an ongoing duration.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Why join Pulse?
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.