Pulse is now seeking a band 8a Psychologist to join a fantastic Adult Secondary Care service for an ongoing position. The role is based in East London at a well-established NHS trust which is closely located to a main line train station and has regular transport links to and from the trust.
This position is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period. To be considered for the role, it is essential that the appointed Psychologist is HCPC registered.
What you need to be considered for this role:
• HCPC Registered
• Previous experience in a similar role
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply today using the form below.
Pulse in return can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team to discuss in more detail.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours. *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.