Our client is recruiting for a HCPC registered Psychologist who specialises in Neuro Psychology to join the team which is part of a large Mental Health NHS Trust in London. The post is available in the coming weeks and run for 6 weeks in the initial stages. There is a possibility this could be extended but it is not guaranteed. The client needs someone who can commit full-time (5 days, 37.5 hours per week) for those 6 weeks.
The candidate in post will be based within a Brain injury unit and must have a previous proven track record in working in this environment previously. The role will involve completing both assessments and therapy for a case load of patients within the service. Therefore, previous experience in assessing and treating caseload of patients is essential.
Qualification requirements for this role are:
- Doctorate in Psychology
- Current HCPC registration
- Post graduate experience within Neuro Psychology & brain injury.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please get in touch with us ASAP. On registering with Pulse, you will gain access to
- Being part of one of the UK largest temporary mental health workforces
- Dedicated Sales support to assist with any day to day queries you may have
- Daily payroll
- Access to different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
- Continued support from you consultant and Compliance officer.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.