Pulse is now recruiting for a HCPC registered Psychologist to join a forensic service in Northern Ireland.
The successful candidate will be joining a community forensic mental health team starting in January for a minimum period of 3 months. Both part time and full time candidates are being considered for this role. The candidate appointed will supervise and support the psychological assessment and therapy provided by other junior psychologists and other multi-disciplinary staff within Adult Mental Health services as appropriate who provide psychologically based care and treatment.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.