Pulse is currently seeking a Psychologist who has significant experience in Early Interventions to join an NHS trust based within Surrey. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 6-month period.
This is an exciting time for a Clinical Psychologist to join our client’s team. You will have many opportunities to contribute to service development activities and the implementation of evidence-based practice.
Skills and experience needed:
• Experience of post qualification assessment and treatment in adult mental health
• Experience of post qualification work with clients with a range of psychological needs of a complex nature and carrying own caseload
• Registration with HCPC
• CBT Training in Psychosis
What to do next?
If you feel like you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Why register with Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training - we also offer 1:1 training
• Different payment methods - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.