Our client is currently seeking an early interventions psychologist who has significant experience in therapeutically treating people with a range of difficulties, specifically working with people with severe non-psychotic conditions to join their team at a NHS trust based within Barnet. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 3-month tenure.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop current provision and new directions, to lead and embed this service into the care pathway. The client is looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic team leader for this role.
Skills and experience needed:
• Significant experience of working in a core metal health profession including;
• Experience of managing a team and supervising other professionals
• Experience of post qualification assessment and treatment in adult mental health
• Experience of post qualification work with clients with a range of psychological needs of a complex nature and carrying own caseload
• Registration with HCPC
• Doctorate/Degree in clinical psychology
What to do next?
If you feel like you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.