Pulse are currently recruiting for a band 8a HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join an adult secondary care service in North Wales.
The successful candidate will be available ASAP covering full time hours for 3 months initially, part time applications are encouraged to apply. The candidate appointed will be providing psychological interventions for services users aged 18-65 who have a broad range of mental health issues.
Due to the nature of the role candidates applying will have experience working within an adult secondary care service.
What you need to be considered for this role:
• HCPC Registration
• Previous experience in a similar role
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply today using the form below.
Pulse in return can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
Contact the team to discuss in more detail.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours. *
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.