Pulse is recruiting a HCPC registered clinical or counselling psychologist with secondary care experience to join their mental health service in County Down, Northern Ireland.
This fantastic role is available immediately on a full-time basis for nine months. Part-time candidates are also encouraged to apply. Due to the nature of the work the successful therapist will require secondary care or similar experience.
To be considered for this role you will need:
• Relevant professional body registration – HCPC/BABCP
• Previous complex mental health experience
• Relevant degree/qualifications
What to do next?
If this role interests you, please apply today or contact our team for more information. If you're currently situated outside of Northern Ireland, this is a fantastic opportunity to build knowledge and experience in a different setting. We can also support you with a relocation package to make the move that bit easier.
Work through Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Vacancies that offer a true work/life balance
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists to accelerate the compliance process
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
• Daily payroll
• Online interviews to get you out working, quicker
• Different payment methods to suit you – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
Not for you but know a suitable candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours. Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.