Pulse are recruiting for an experienced Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to work within a service for adults for a well-established NHS client based in London. The post offers full-time hours for an ongoing period, and is available to start as soon as possible.
The post holder will work within a specialist psychology service for adults with complex, severe and enduring mental health conditions. The psychologist will undertake specialist mental health assessments, as well as formulating treatment plans and delivering evidence based therapeutic interventions. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.