An opportunity has become available for a Psychologist to work within a Low Secure Adult Inpatient Service on a full - time basis for an initial 3 month period. The appointed Psychologist will have experience of specialist psychological assessment and treatment of patients across care settings, including community and inpatient settings. Training or experience in the assessment tools HCR-20 and RSVP is preferred.
Duties of the Psychologist in post will include:
- Providing psychological assessment, formulation and interventions to patients and to act as a specialist resource to the wider professional community.
- To work collaboratively as a member of the MDT team
- To utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research
- Provide systemic support and training to the nursing and support team to assist in the delivery of effective care and rehabilitation of service users.
- To contribute to service development, Clinical or Forensic governance and multi-disciplinary forums as directed.
If you are an empathetic Psychologist with great interpersonal skills, please apply today or contact the team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.