Pulse is currently looking to recruit a HCPC registered Forensic Psychologist on a temporary basis. The role is 4 days per week and for an initial period of 3 months however this may be extended. They can be flexible on the 4 days and they are looking for someone to start ASAP. The role is within a NHS Forensic mental health setting and is based in South East London.
Duties within this role will include:
- To provide a specialist psychology service including specialist assessment, treatment, planning, implementation and monitoring of outcomes.
- Delivery of group-based interventions
- 1-1- interventions
- Involvement in MPT meetings
Experience and skills needed:
- Relevant degree/qualification
- HCPC registration
- Experience in HCR20 risk assessment tool is also highly desirable
As a leading Psychological Therapies healthcare recruiter Pulse can offer a number of benefits to it’s candidates including:
- Support and advice from our experienced and dedicated team of consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.