Pulse is currently recruiting for a HCPC registered Forensic Psychologist with assessment and treatment experience, to join a team at a well-established NHS trust in Middlesex. The candidate appointed will be available to start as soon as possible and will be required 2 days per week – 15 hours. This role is based within a medium secure service.
Duties within this role will include:
- To provide a specialist psychology service including specialist assessment, treatment, planning, implementation and monitoring of outcomes.
- Specialist risk assessment and advise on risk management.
- To work as an autonomous professional within BPS and HCPC guidelines and codes of conduct.
- To contribute to enabling other staff, service users and carers from diverse backgrounds to flourish by working to create a psychologically safe environment.
- To provide clinical supervision and consultation as appropriate.
Experience and skills needed:
- Relevant degree/qualification
- HCPC registration
- Good teamwork skills and flexibility
What Pulse can offer you in return?
- Support and advice from our experienced and dedicated team of consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.