Pulse is currently recruiting for a HCPC registered Forensic Psychologist with male inpatient experience, to join a team at a well-established NHS trust in Warrington. The candidate appointed will be available to start as soon as possible, covering full-time Monday to Friday for an ongoing duration.
Duties within this role will include:
• To provide a specialist psychology service including specialist assessment, treatment, planning, implementation and monitoring of outcomes.
• To contribute to enabling other staff, service users and carers from diverse backgrounds to flourish by working to create a psychologically safe environment.
• To provide clinical supervision and consultation as appropriate.
• To undertake service evaluation, audit and research.
• To work as an autonomous professional within BPS and HCPC guidelines and codes of conduct, and guided by the policies and procedures of the service, taking responsibility for own work including treatment and discharge decisions with support of clinical supervisor
Experience and skills needed:
• Relevant degree/qualification
• Experience in HCR20 risk assessment tool
• HCPC Registration
What Pulse can offer you in return?
• Support and advice from our experienced and dedicated team of consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• HireVue online interviews
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.