Pulse is currently recruiting for a HCPC registered Forensic Psychologist with assessment and treatment experience, to join a team at a well-established NHS trust in Warrington. The candidate appointed will be available to start as soon as possible, covering full-time Monday to Friday for an ongoing duration. Duties within this role will include:
• To provide a specialist psychology service including specialist assessment, treatment, planning, implementation and monitoring of outcomes.
• To work as an autonomous professional within BPS and HCPC guidelines and codes of conduct.
• To contribute to enabling other staff, service users and carers from diverse backgrounds to flourish by working to create a psychologically safe environment.
• To provide clinical supervision and consultation as appropriate.
• To undertake service evaluation, audit and research.
Experience and skills needed:
• Relevant degree/qualification
• Experience in HCR20 risk assessment tool
• Good teamwork skills and flexibility What Pulse can offer you in return?
• Support and advice from our experienced and dedicated team of consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• HireVue online interviews
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.