Are you a qualified Family Therapist looking for an exciting new role?
A new opportunity has opened for a Band 8a Family therapist to join a dynamic NHS trust, based in Lancashire. This role is 18.75 hours a week for an initial 6 months.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking detailed and highly specialist psychological and systemic assessments of children and families.
- Providing systemic psychotherapy at a highly specialist level.
- Clinical supervision of other clinicians and trainee therapists.
- Managing own workload.
- Working within a multidisciplinary team, giving advice and support when appropriate.
- Be professionally and legally accountable for own work.
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply or contact the team today for more information.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.