Pulse is recruiting for a Band 8A Clinical Psychologist or an experienced CAMHS Practitioner to work in a CAMHS role in Northern Wales. The role will be carried out on a part-time basis for 9 months initially and the successful candidate will have strong CAMHS background, desirably with Children 7 years old and below.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Benefits of joining Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/LTD/PSC and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist's – also offering 1:1 training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and refer a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.