Pulse is currently seeking to recruit a Clinical Psychologist who has a background of working within Paediatric Autism, to join our clients private practice based in Essex. The candidate appointed will provide psychological assessments of clients referred to the service for Autism diagnosis based upon appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex data from a variety of sources including the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule.
This post is available to start as soon as possible, working part-time hours per week.
Skills and experience needed:
• Good honours degree in Psychology
• Post-graduate doctoral level training in clinical psychology (or its equivalent for those trained prior to 1996) as accredited by the BPS/HCPC, including clinical psychometrics and neuropsychology, and lifespan developmental psychology
• Eligibility for Chartered status and membership of the Division of Clinical Psychology
• Registration with the HCPC
• Post-doctoral training and recorded CPD experience
• Previous experience including the psychological assessment and management of children and young people presenting with ASD
• ADOS-2 and 3Di training essential
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Benefits of joining Pulse?
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 training where we can come to you
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.