Pulse is now seeking to recruit a Clinical Psychologist to join an innovative NHS trust in Berkshire, to start as soon as possible. The candidate appointed will join a team of Psychologists who provide a specialist clinical health psychology service to clients accessing oncology and palliative care services.
The role is available to start as soon as possible and offering full-time hours for an ongoing period. The trust you will be working within has also received a Good overall rating from the CQC!
Candidates applying must have previous experience working within palliative care and oncology services.
Duties will include:
• Providing specialist psychological assessment for patients under the care of the team
• Providing specialist psychological intervention
• Liaise or work jointly with other services e.g. adult mental health teams offering healthcare to individuals under the care of the trust
• Providing psychological input into the relevant MDT, including leading on the psychological perspective for clients under the team’s care
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Benefits of joining Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• First class support and advice from an assigned experienced consultant
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.