Our NHS client based in London currently have an opportunity available for a Clinical Psychologist to work within their Older Adults service, on a part-time locum basis. The candidate in post will be required to conduct home visits when needed and, working 3-days per week.
• Doctorate in Clinical Psychology qualification or equivalent
• Completed Clinical Supervisors course
• HCPC Registration
• Experience of working with older people with complex mental health difficulties, including dementia, and their families
• Experience of conducting and interpreting neuropsychological assessments
• Experience of service development
• Experience of working within a rehabilitation setting
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today.
Benefits of locum working:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Our £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.