Our client is recruiting for a HCPC registered band 8a Clinical Psychologist who specialises in Older Adults Neuro Psychology to join the team at an innovative NHS Trust in London. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering 2 days per week for an ongoing period.
It is essential that the appointed candidate has previous experience within a similar role, treating older adults with dementia as well as performing neuropsychological assessments.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.