Pulse are currently recruiting for an Clinical Psychologist to work in an Neuropsychiatric service. The ideal candidate will be providing specialist support to those with acquired brain injuries and other diagnosed diseases such as Huntington’s Disease.
The Clinical Psychologist in post will work in a highly specialist Neuropsychology service for adults with acquired and long-term neurological conditions. They will be part of a multidisciplinary team delivering specialist neuro-psych assessments, treatment, case formulation and consultation to other team members and other agencies.
It is essential that the psychologist has previous experience within a neuro environment and is registered with the HCPC to be considered for this role.
If you are an empathetic Clinical Psychologist looking to make a positive change to patients with neurological conditions, then please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.