Pulse is urgently recruiting for a Band 8a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist post for a 6-12-month contract within a neuro-rehabilitation inpatient ward in South Yorkshire. The position on offer is for 2 days a week working within the multidisciplinary team and delivering specialist psychological assessments and treatment plans for patients recovering from brain injury.
To be considered for this post, you must be HCPC registered and completed Doctoral level training in Clinical Psychology.
If this role is suited to you and you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.