Pulse is currently recruiting for a HCPC registered Band 8a Clinical Psychologist to join a Looked After Children service in London.
The candidate appointed will be available to start as soon as possible, covering full time hours 5 days per week for an initial 3-months.
The aim of this role is to provide a qualified highly specialist clinical psychology service to looked after children and young people (0-18) who are at risk of becoming looked after and who present with complex, long standing and challenging difficulties.Duties within this post will include:
• Carrying out assessments and interventions
• Managing own caseload
• Waitlist initiative
• Safeguarding What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below. In return Pulse can offer you:
• Free training
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Work in different geographical locations – we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from a dedicated and friendly consultant
• HireVue online interview
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.