Pulse is currently recruiting for a Band 8a Forensic Psychologist with assessment and treatment experience, to join a team at a well-established low secure setting NHS trust in Ipswich. The candidate appointed will be available to start as soon as possible. This is a permanent, full time vacancy.
It is essential that the candidate is HCPC registered to be considered for the role.
Duties within this role will include:
- To provide a specialist psychology service including specialist assessment, treatment, planning, implementation and monitoring of outcomes.
- To contribute to enabling other staff, service users and carers from diverse backgrounds to flourish by working to create a psychologically safe environment.
- To provide clinical supervision and consultation as appropriate.
- To undertake service evaluation, audit and research.
- To work as an autonomous professional within BPS and HCPC guidelines and codes of conduct.
Experience and skills needed:
- Relevant degree/qualification
- Experience in HCR20 risk assessment tool
- Good teamwork skills and flexibility
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.