Are you an empathetic Clinical Psychologist seeking a new opportunity?
A rewarding new opportunity has become available for a band 8a Clinical Psychologist to join our well-established NHS client’s inpatient CAMHS eating disorders team based in London. The post is available to start as soon as possible, working part time hours for an initial 3-month period. The client will also consider Counselling Psychologists with CAMHS experience.
Our client is seeking an experienced Clinical Psychologist to provide assessments and therapy with to children and adolescents with Anorexia Nervousa and other restrictive eating disorders. The appointed Clinical Psychologist will be working as part of an MDT, helping to provide the best possible outcomes for patients within the service, coming up with a treatment plan that will help the patient deal with the mental or emotional causes of the disorder.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold a relevant doctorate level qualification
- Be HCPC registered
- Have previous CAMHS eating disorders experience
- Be a great listener with strong communication skills
- Be both patient and analytical
If you are a Clinical Psychologist and have a strong interest in helping those with restrictive eating disorders, please apply today or contact the team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Clinical Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.