Pulse has an exciting new opportunity available for a Clinical Psychologist to work within an experienced CAMHS team, located in Cambridgeshire. The role will require an experienced and qualified professional to support the existing multi-disciplinary team.
This post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours 3 days per week. The position is due to run for an initial 3-month period.
1. To exercise professional judgement and responsibility for the psychological management of children and young people including assessment and reporting, formulation, intervention, discharge and effective communication of these plans with other professionals involved in the care of the young person.
2. To undertake psychologically based risk assessments and, in conjunction with the wider team, provide risk management for individual children and young people, and to provide advice on the psychological aspects of risk assessment and management to other professions
3. To provide consultation support and informal supervision to wider staff teams at a setting, when required
4. To support provision of care in the best interest of the young person through liaison with families and external professionals as required.
5. To provide appropriate professional guidance and clinical supervision to Assistant Psychologists as required
6. To provide training in relevant psychological presentations and approaches, signposting to other training opportunities as required.
7. To effectively monitor and evidence the input and impact of the psychology service offered to young people.
8. To receive regular clinical supervision and line management supervision according to good practice and HCPC guidelines.
9. To be involved in research, service evaluation and audit when required.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist s
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below. Contact our team for more information!
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.